Huntington Ingalls Industries Senior Research Analyst – Proponency Integration SME in Tampa, Florida
We are seeking aSenior Research Analyst – Proponency Integration SMEto support our customer at SOCOM.
• Produce master-degree level written and graphic analysis and present findings to GO/FO - level leaders.
• Provide research and analysis support for J59 proponency efforts to enhance DoD-wide capabilities in those areas for which USSOCOM has proponency.
• Incorporate findings from external proponency communities of interest and deployed force innovations that impacts SOF capabilities.
• Serves as the lead advisor for all MISO and CA support requirements.
Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Master’s degree from an accredited academic institution required.
10 years of experience supporting USSOF in MISO or CA operations.
Military Education Level (MEL) 4 (mid level staff officer) or above
2 years of experience assigned to, or supporting a Theater SOC, a Joint Command or OSD, in a Joint Special Operations Assignment
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions (HII-MDIS), formerly Fulcrum, is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability