Huntington Ingalls Industries Senior Test Engineer in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
What you will be working on:
As a Senior Test Engineer and member of the IC Data Solutions team, you will develop and deliver cloud services to the Intelligence Community via IC-GovCloud. In addition, you will lead the integration and acceptance testing activities for a product suite.
● Manage the project’s gap between developer-controlled unit-testing and client-led acceptance-testing, identifying and prioritizing test cases/plans and their execution based on available resources
● Define/create test plans, test cases, test procedures, and test report documents.
● Work with systems engineers on acceptance criteria or development engineers on product configuration/operation as necessary.
● Coordinate scheduling and completion of test activities.
● Report all discrepancies noted during test activities.
You will work with a team of subs and primes, including other G2ers.
What you need:
● Six (6) years of experience in testing, and calibration or integration of software-intensive systems.
● Proficiency in the collaborative development of documentation artifacts such as test cases, plans, procedures, and reports.
● Understanding of basic UNIX, DOS and Windows commands.
● Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
● Active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
What we would like you to have:
● Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
● Ability to engage with a variety of external stakeholders and provide strong task leadership to drive on-schedule outcomes
A few of the reasons to work for us:
You can grow with us: Our flexible and collaborative environment encourages our people to challenge themselves and feed their need to learn and grow. We offer $10k towards Professional Development and Education, and Brown Bag sessions covering a wide variety of topics.
You can retire sooner rather than later: We match up to 8% of your 401k contributions which you are vested in 100% day one.
Work - life balance is real: In addition to the ability to work flexible hours, you’ll get up to 7 weeks of PTO which is based upon your total years’ experience. For every year you’re with HII-TSD (formerly G2, Inc.), you’ll enjoy an additional day of PTO.
Not quite ready to apply? TAKE THE NEXT STEP and GET CONNECTED or reach out to us at Recruiting@g2-inc.com to take a less formal approach.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.If you are seeking reasonable accommodation as it relates to the employment process, please contact the recruiting department at (410) 290-9710 or firstname.lastname@example.org